It will be necessary to get a car title notarized if you are selling a car and transferring the title to someone else or if you are registering a car for yourself. In order to get a car title notarized, you will need to find a notary public. In some states, they work right at the department of motor vehicles. Otherwise, you can find a notary public at banks, courthouses, post offices, law offices, or any location where legal documents are processed or signed. There are also some small businesses that offer many of the services motor vehicle departments provide.
%d bloggers like this: